Who Is Lyn Leahz?
Author of Christian Fiction Novels
Eternal Soul Series (Soul Deceiver, Soul Collector, Soul Savior; Coming Soon!)
Soul Deceiver—Book One—Summary
Krista Coblentz teams with Detective Darnell Simpson, a backslidden Christian, after police discover Krista’s best friend savagely murdered and dismembered. Krista’s relationship with Simpson disintegrates after she accepts an invitation to one of Khalid’s demonic services promoting his perfect one-world church.
Could UNIFY truly be the apostasy and the emergence of a one-world religion foretold in the Bible Christians believe it is—merely a counterfeit forged by Satan himself that shall lead even the elect astray? Or, could it be the perfect church the Bible predicts, rising up out of the darkness, delivering a new world peace by fusing Christians and Muslims together as one?
Ms. Leahz masterfully weaves this end-times thriller with excitement, murder, intrigue, romance and mystery. This fast-paced prophetic classic will leave you breathless and eagerly awaiting the second book in Ms. Leahz’s trilogy.
- “What most Christians forget is that the main purpose of God’s plan for us is to fight and expose evil. Lyn Leahz in her fiction Soul Deceiver writes an amazing tale and embeds the necessary biblical truth to help us see the quagmire of delusion, deception and apostasy that engulf the church today. The gripping story sifts out the words of a sweet-talking devil that wants to unify Christianity with Islam attempting to seduce us with flattery. The story tells how the prudent spirit-filled Christian can stand firm against the works of darkness. “And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do [exploits].” (Dan 11:32) –Walid Shoebat, International Speaker and Best Selling Author of God’s War on Terror: Islam, Prophecy and the Bible. Shoebat Foundation
- “Lyn Leahz is a gifted and brilliant author. This fictional thriller is truly a page-turner that will enthrall you from the first to the last word. A highly recommended read!” —Joel Richardson, Best Selling Author of Islamic Antichrist and Mideast Beast. Joel’s Trumpet Online
- “All one needs to do is watch the daily news, or read a newspaper, and compare those words to the Books of Daniel, Ezekiel, or Revelation, to understand the times in which we live. Lyn Leahz does a great job in her book, Soul Deceiver, pulling you into the lives of her characters, to allow you to experience the scenarios of end time prophecy. If you are a lover of end times eschatology, then Soul Deceiver is a must read.” –Tim R. Philley, Executive Vice President & Chief Operations Officer, Oral Roberts University
- ”It is with great pleasure I recommend Soul Deceiver. Lyn Leahz is a gifted writer, and a remarkable Christian. Through much prayer and creativity, she has written a captivating and timely book about the end times. You will not be disappointed with this page-turner, guaranteed to keep you absorbed for hours! A must read!” –Juliana Worsham, Author, A Joyful Life Made Simple. SimplyJuliana.com
- “Soul Deceiver is a well-written, mind-captivating read. This edgy fictional work keeps you enthralled in events that could be taken right out of today’s news. Lyn Leahz stays true to God’s Word while reminding us of our calling as disciples of Christ. Our primary objective, especially during the end times, is to keep God’s Word pure and to proclaim the Word of God as true without compromise. Lyn skillfully weaves these job requirements into a fast-paced exciting read that I highly recommend!” –Greg Holt, Inspirational Christian Blogs
After you review my site, please take the time to watch this amazing video!
I am a born again, Spirit filled Christian author. I have been writing since I was very young, and have continued to do so. I feel the Lord has blessed me with this talent, and He has called me to get the message out to the world that Christ’s return is near! What better way to reach the world than to write it in books? Keep an eye open for my upcoming trilogy–Eternal Soul Series–Soul Deceiver, Soul Collector, and Soul Savior.
Thank you so much for your interaction and support by leaving your comments, reposting, and sharing these articles with your friends, family, loved ones, and especially with those who do not know the Lord as their personal Savior. Help me to spread the urgent warning to the world that our time is short; the rapture could happen at any moment! God wants no one left behind for the great and terrible tribulation, where death by beheading, or eternal death of the soul may be the only options.
If you’re living outside the will of God, I strongly urge you to please go to Him today and truly repent for living in disobedience; ask Him to help you through it. I promise you He will. It may not happen exactly when you want, but it’ll happen when it is supposed to happen because God knows everything. And since He knows everything, He knows just the perfect place, time, and situation to do it.
Maybe you even think Christians are crazy, or strange–I’ll be honest, we are! The Bible says that we are a ‘peculiar’ people…people thought Jesus Christ was crazy! At one point, His mother Mary, as well as His sisters and brothers thought he’d lost His mind! If a time comes when I am not, that’s the moment I will worry. However, if you do not know the Lord as your personal Savior, I beg you, now more than ever, to fall down on your knees before Him and cry out for Jesus.
Is there an empty place in your life? A void that can’t seem to be filled no matter what you do? Maybe you have tried to fill it with something: alcohol, sex, lust, drugs, violence, gambling, false religion, sports, video games, money–whatever it may be–God wants to fill that void for you right here and right now. I assure you will have the most blessed joy you’ve ever had in your life. I will be honest enough to say in advance that walking with the Lord does not make life easier; in fact, oftentimes, it is more difficult because you live in a body that wants to do things that don’t conform to God’s ways. Furthermore, people may persecute you or cut you down. I can assure, Jesus will send you His Holy Spirit to come down and live inside of your own spirit, and when you do suffer, you will never be alone! You will find comfort in knowing that He is with you!
In this world, even without Jesus Christ we suffer; but now we have a friend who sticks closer than a brother. Someone who never judges us wrongfully or persecutes us; someone who seeks no revenge or ill-will; someone who never leaves us nor forsakes us! We may forsake and leave Him, but He shall not leave us!
You’ve lost enough. What more do you have to lose? Come, take my hand today and pray with me. Wherever you’re at, whatever you’re doing; say, “Father God in the name of Jesus Christ; I know that I was born a sinner. Right now, without You, I am a product of the world. I want You in my life, and I want to separate myself from the terrible things of this place. Please forgive me for all of the things I’ve done in my life that have been against You and against Your will. Come into my heart right now, Jesus, and save me! Teach me to fall in love with you, and help me to find a good Christian church where I can sit beneath your anointing power. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.”
If you’ve prayed this prayer with me, (just reading it without making this decision is not the same as praying it), welcome to the family of our Lord Jesus Christ! At the moment you asked Him into your heart, the Holy Spirit stepped inside of you. You may not feel different, but don’t go by feelings. Know this…that through the Lord by the Holy Spirit you just now received, you have been given much power and strength against anything you’re confronted with in your life. Spend time in prayer, and in God’s Word so that you can develop and mature in your life IN Him! And don’t forget to spend time in fellowship with your new family in the house of God! Praise the Lord!
Things I like to do: talk about the Bible, YHVH, Yeshua, and the Holy Spirit, study the Bible in-depth, Bible prophecy, taking my Lord and Savior seriously, landscaping, planting flowers and plants, interior decorating, cleaning the house (I know, I’m strange! But I’ve already told you that!), reading, writing (obviously), walking, tennis, bicycling, exercise, writing poetry & songs. I also love being creative with healthy food! Oh, and I although I take my Lord seriously, I do have a sense of humor! There’s nothing worse than a frown-faced hum-drum Christian! Who wants to be around someone like that? Not me!