I’ve added the things I could think of; please post things you think of as you read this. Also, please add your opinion on how you feel Satan has perverted these things.
01. The holiest thing God made for a married man and a married woman–intimacy and marriage.
03. The story God provided in the stars (God placed the stars in the sky to tell a story about Jesus. The story begins with the virgin (Virgo) and ends with the lion (Leo). The virgin, obviously is Mary, and the Lion is Jesus, the lion of the tribe of Judah. However, the Greek mystics perverted this holy, beautiful story God made to remind us of Him.)
04. The death of His Son, Jesus (people, myself included in times past) sin as much as they want, believing it’s okay because they can just as God to forgive them, and then do it again. This is far from the truth.
05. Christmas (the date was originally the date of a pagan holiday, but I’m not referring to that. I’m referring to the fact that Christmas is the celebration of Jesus…a happy, joyous time in which our Savior was born; instead, the focus is on Santa (which spells Satan if you flip it around), elves, candy canes, Christmas trees (which are pagan…it’s in the Old Testament about the pagans who worshiped with their trees), money, and how many gifts you’re going to give and get. Thus, the entire meaning is forgotten.
06. Easter (the celebration of the death and resurrection of Jesus has been replaced with a pagan Gaia holiday…mother nature. The eggs representing the fertility of Mother Nature, and the bunnies and the chickens (the bird) representing an earthly creature that mass reproduces during this time. None of these things have anything to do with Jesus.)
07. Halloween was never holy, but I’m mentioning it here just because. It is a most Satanic holiday in which the druids would take the virgin female from the home of someone and then sacrifice them brutally. Halloween is also a time when Satanists across the world perform grisly rituals. It is a time when forces of evil are heavy in the air. Satan makes Halloween appear innocent, and that if you forbid your children from celebrating it, you’re mean and silly. This is not the case. I encourage you, if you allow your kids to celebrate Halloween, stop. Do not make the spiritual statement that it is okay, because it’s not. Even if you don’t feel this way in the physical, you are supporting a heavily evil holiday by celebrating it whether you believe you are or not. Instead, go to a church that has a trick or trunk service, or do your own thing at home. Make it a holy night instead. Maybe save those plastic Easter eggs and fill them with money for your kids to put in the church offering, or to give to a charity. Do something Godly on Halloween and don’t celebrate with the enemy!
08. Childbirth (in Bible times, it was a blessing to have a large family. In fact, to not have any children meant that you were cursed by God and looked down upon. The bigger the family, the better. Children were always a heritage to the Lord and a blessing. Today, the world feels the less the better, and if you get pregnant too many times, just go kill it. Childbearing, such a holy and blessed thing, but a curse in the perverse world’s eyes.)
09. The Ten Commandments (People utilize the new covenant of Jesus Christ to say that we no longer have to abide by the ten commandments. This is not true. Jesus said, “If ye love me, keep my commandments.” Jesus was Jewish, and His disciples were Jewish. Although some things from the Old Testament covenants had changed, the law never did. We were just given a new covenant for breaking the law–redemption. God still expects us to honor the ten commandments, but we don’t have to go out in our yard and burn a sacrifice.)
10. Food. (It seems more and more people eat nothing but junk, thus suffering ill health effects. God gave us instructions on eating and taking care of our bodies. Over time, the world has forgotten these things. More and more people are developing food allergies and sickness from their diets. Their is corn, soy, and yeast in just about everything…and MSG. No wonder so many people are becoming allergic to these things; it’s over used! God gave us good, healthy food to eat, not junk, because He wanted us to be healthy, full of energy in order to accomplish everything that needed done, and to live long.)